Friday, February 19, 2010

Tell me your wish



HELLO ! The bear ontop is called lazybumbum . given to me on 19th feb for valentines day (I KNOW ITS LATE OKAY !) hahaha . and i adore its tail because its like those powder stuff to clean baby's butts . hahahahaha .
and linus lied to me saying it was some kind of glass with water inside . roarrr . and i was so stupid to believe k -.- .

anyway this week have very bad stomach cramp . i ate so much panadol . i kno its not good for me but what to do ): .

ohoh and i heard audeline got stead alr . grats to her . happy for her . last long uh . now we can go for double dates on my birthday ! <: cant wait ! hehehehehe . and audeline , if he ever bully you , tell me k ! i hope you dont forget me )': Sobs !

have been spending my school afternoons with bi , wasting time on taking endless 410 busrides and plucking his hair . so much fun k . <:

ohoh and i did pledge on wednesday . horrible . LOL i was shivering . but good experience (: not really scared anymore . hope i dont tio again next week (:

and i had pepper lunch for lunch ! AWSOME [; .

tunite gonna go downtown east for father's friend daughter 1st birthday . great . -.- . and my bro wanna go bowling . i dont wanna . i wanna stay at home and talk to bi on th phoneee . but what to do ): . they prolly gonna give out red eggs again . sighhhhh . oh well nvm (: be happy !

hope next week will be better ! im luving lazy bumbum every minute ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment